IMPORTANT: Due to the ongoing COVID-19 outbreak, all tutoring services have been moved online (no appointment required for tutoring sessions.).
The College of Business introduces the Direct Assistance Program @ the Hub through which it provides tutoring, special review, quiz/exam prepping sessions for its students.
The College of Business Direct Assistance Program is a key element of our strategy to enable student success. The singular purpose of this program is to provide assistance to students enrolled in our courses. Early efforts will leverage and integrate existing programs. These efforts will also focus on courses that are most challenging to students. Over time, we will expand our efforts to leverage technology solutions to increase the availability of our assistance programs to a broader contingent of our students, especially those who work and commute.
– Live Tutoring & Tutoring Hours to connect with a tutor
– Review Session Schedules for exams, quizzes, & homework
– Tutorials on selected problems (NEW!)
– Study Groups to stay engaged in your online courses (NEW!)
– Q&A Board to post a question for your class